Christmas baking with Elena

Hi there!

We just wrapped up our annual Christmas cookie exchange party, and I did a ton of baking. I love everything about holiday flavors and smells! This card will be the perfect companion to a tin of cookies for our neighbors.


I used images from Holiday Baking to create the scene - the little mouse handing off a carton of milk is my favorite.

Because the images are small, but I wanted them to take center stage without the bigger bear and bunny found in the set, I placed them onto our Classic Tag 1 shape. 


I'm not sure if the card could scream Christmas any more than it does: the red milk carton, the green holly leaves and cake plate, the candy cane striped paper, and the knit green paper on the card-base (that last one is by Lawn Fawn. The lettered patterned paper is by Pinkfresh.)

If you love holiday baking as much as I do, you could give these cookies a try - I made almost 12 dozen of them this past weekend and they are yummy: white chocolate chai snickerdoodles. The only change I made to the recipe was to add some cinnamon to the cookie dough.

♥.

3 comments

Back to Top