You're a Gem with Sharna Waksmulski

Hello Neat & Tangled friends! I am so excited to be joining you today!

I have a shaker card featuring the new set, You're a Gem. I often need thank you cards & cards for crafty friends so I absolutely fell head over heals for the sentiments in this one.
I watercolored the background in a soft pastel rainbow. The gems I white heat embossed and using the same shades as the background colored them in as well. I cut the frame to leave a small boarder around the edge so the background is continous across the cardbase. I filled the shaker with the gems as well as the sparkling rainbow sequin mix from Lucy's little things.
Finally, I adheared the panel to a 100lb cardstock base & gave it a good shake!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Sharna

1 comment

Back to Top